Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Good Laugh With The Kids



A Good Laugh With The Kids

Had to share my good laugh with you today. We have these sandhill cranes that spend a lot of time in our front yard, here in Southwest Florida.

Today, I was telling our kids we should name the birds... Off camera...I kept asking my daughter what were the type of birds called(I keep forgetting because we have different type of cranes)...she thought I wanted her to name the birds...and she was like "I don't know!" "Frank & Jessy!" She just came up with the names so I'd shut up about the birds lol. She didn't realize I wanted to know what KIND of birds they were. I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm sure you all have had a good laugh like that where you couldn' stop?

laugh, laughing, good laugh, funny, fun, family, birds, sandhill cranes, cranes, silly, wild life, cranes, Florida, Southwest Florida, Sarasota, homeschool, home school

No comments:

Post a Comment